International Student Address Change Form

Any U.S. or permanent home country address changes must be reported to International Programs at the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement. U.S. address changes must be reported within 10 days of the move. Physical addresses are required, therefore, PO Boxes are not acceptable to use for a physical U.S. address. Completing this form will update SEVIS only. The change of address will not be updated on your Cal Poly Humboldt Account Center. To update your address with Cal Poly Humboldt, please login and make the update yourself through myHumboldt.
Please provide your physical U.S. address. PO Boxes will not be accepted.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.