Get your degree or certificate online!
Extended Education at Cal Poly Humboldt offers three online degree programs and five online certificate programs.
These programs are affordable and many offer schedule flexibility.
Benefits of Online Learning
As an online student, you’ll find the same opportunities, resources, and skills provided in traditional face-to-face courses.
With advancements in technology, digital devices, and free apps, being an online learner is better than ever.
- Learn from the best – Online classes are taught by Humboldt faculty.
- Convenience and flexibility – Course material is always accessible; plan study time around your schedule.
- Variety of course offerings – Choose from individual courses to degree programs and certificates.
- Improve your technical skills – Develop valuable technical skills that translate to many professions.
- Avoid commuting – Save money on gas and help save the environment!
What do you need for online learning?
Open University online courses
Open University courses are regular university courses available to the community.
See the Cal Poly Humboldt schedule for the current and complete list of regular online and hybrid courses. To search online classes, select "Mode of Instruction" of "Online instruction only".