To download documents, please right click, and choose "Save Target As". Then, open the downloaded document. Please also make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Adobe PDF Reader.

Form Description Link
Certificate of Finances Certification of Financial Support Certificate of Finances
Address Change Form Use this form to notify the CIP of a change of address (must be submitted within ten days of moving).

Address Change Form

Immigration Responsibilities Contract This contract lists your responsibilities as an international student studying in the United States. Immigration Responsibilities Contract
Extension of Time to Complete Program Submit this form to request an extension of your I-20 to complete your program. Extension of Time to Complete Program
CPT Information Packet Use this packet for information and directions for applying for CPT. Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Information Packet
OPT - Post-Completion OPT Application Request Use this application to apply for OPT. Post-Completion OPT Application
OPT - Request for STEM OPT Extension Use this to request an OPT STEM extension. Request for STEM OPT Extension
OPT - Employer Reporting Requirement Use this form to report OPT employer information. Employer Reporting Requirement Form
Model Employer Letter A sample letter for employers to fill out for students applying for CPT or OPT. Model Employer Letter
J-1 Academic Training Use this form to get authorization from your academic advisor for Academic Training. J-1 Academic Training
On-campus Employment Authorization Request Use this form to request authorization to work on campus. On-campus Employment Authorization Request
I-20/DS-2019 Update Form Fill out this form to request a new or updated I-20 or DS-2019. I-20/DS-2019 Update form
RCL Authorization Fill out this form to request a Reduced Course Load. Reduced Course-Load (RCL) Authorization
I-20 Transfer Out Form Use this form if you are planning on transferring to another university. I-20 Transfer Out Form
Travel Signature Request Form Submit this form to request a travel signature. Travel Signature Request Form
Leave of Absence or Withdrawal Request Submit this form to request a leave of absence or withdrawal. Leave of Absence or Withdrawal Request
Social Security Number Application Information Download these instructions to learn how to apply for a social security number. How to apply for a Social Security Number
Verification of Permanent non-US Address For issuance of immigration form I-20 or DS2019. Verification of Permanent non-US Address
F-1 Reinstatement Fill out this form if you have overstayed your period of stay or failed to maintain status and wish to reinstate your F-1 student status. F-1 Reinstatement Form