Transfer Pathways to Leadership Studies

The Leadership Studies Program at Cal Poly Humboldt partners with a variety of community colleges and professional groups to offer seamless transfer pathways to complete your degree.


For More Information 

Students: You can find transfer agreements between any California community college and Leadership Studies on, the official course transfer and articulation system for California's public schools. If you have out of state or private university coursework, please contact us. We can help you determine if you're ready to transfer to Cal Poly Humboldt!

Counselors: Help your nontraditional students successfully transfer to the CSU! Students can advance their careers through this accessible, affordable bachelor's degree while continuing to work full time. Admission requirements are:    

  • 2.0 overall GPA, and good standing at most recent institution 
  • "Golden Four" courses in progress or completed
  • 60 CSU-transferable units with at least 30 units of GE coursework 

NOTE: An AA or AA-T is NOT required, and there are NO prerequisites for the major courses. 

Most students graduate within two years, for under $20,000. Leadership Studies accepts Cal Grant, Middle Class Scholarship, Pell Grant, and other forms of financial aid (loans, veterans aid, Dept of Rehabilitation, scholarships, and employer reimbursement) to help students fund their BA degree. 

Deans and Administrators: Connect with our program director, Dr. Chris Hopper,, to discuss a transfer pathway for your students. You may also view the slides or video recording about transfer pathways to Leadership Studies, presented at the California Community College Association for Occupational Education (CCCAOE) Annual Conference (Oct. 2022).