In order for your registration to be processed, completion of an authorization form is required.
- Download Graduate Continuous Enrollment Authorization Form (PDF*):
- Complete the Student and Course Information sections.
- Bring the form to Graduate Studies in Academic Programs. Obtain signature and verifications.
- Obtain approval signatures of Advisor/Committee Chair and Graduate Coordinator.
- Submit signed Authorization Form to HSU College of Extended Education & Global Engagement (CEEGE), SBS 211 by 5 p.m. on Mon., Jan. 29, 2018 to avoid a $25 late fee. Completed forms received on or after Jan. 30, 2018 will be assessed the late fee.
- Completed forms received after 5 p.m., Feb. 12 will require a Petition of the Student, with Graduate Advisor and Coordinator signatures.
- Submit payment in person to the College of Extended Education and Global Engagement or pay through your Student Center by credit card (2.75% additional service fee) or by e-check (no service fee).
*Adobe Reader or similar required to view, complete and print PDF files.
Registration procedures differ for the following programs:
- EXTENDED EDUCATION
- OPEN UNIVERSITY (FALL/SPRING)
- OVER 60 PROGRAM
- HIGH SCHOOL CONCURRENT PROGRAM
- SUMMER SESSION