Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) Registration

Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) is for current HSU graduate students who have completed all of the course work listed on the approved graduate course list for the major.

In order for your registration to be processed, completion of the Graduate Continuous Enrollment (GCE) Authorization form is required.


  1. Download Graduate Continuous Enrollment Authorization Form – Complete student and course information sections (I and II).

  2. Bring the form to Graduate Studies in Academic Programs. Obtain signature and verifications (section III).

  3. Obtain approval signatures of Advisor and Graduate Coordinator (section IV).

  4. Submit signed Authorization Form to HSU College of Extended Education & Global Engagement (CEEGE), SBS 211 by 5 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 7, 2020 to avoid a $25 late fee. Completed forms received on or after Sept. 8, 2020 will be assessed the late fee.

  5. Completed forms received after 5 p.m. on Sept. 21, 2020 will require a Petition of the Student, with graduate advisor and coordinator signatures.

  6. Payment Options:
    a.    In person at CEEGE – cash, check, or credit card.
    b.    Through HSU Student Center by credit card (2.75% additional service fee) or by e-check (no service fee).

*Adobe Reader or similar required to view, complete and print PDF files.

Registration procedures differ for the following programs: