Advanced Continuing Education and Training At Your Convenience
Are you a teacher or an administrator who needs continuing education credits or professional development hours for recertification, renewal, salary points, highly qualified requirement fulfillment or you just want to further enhance your professional skills?
CE Credits Online provides university-accredited, high-quality, standards-based, online professional development courses focusing on improving teaching and student achievement.
Curricula is content-rich and abundant with research-based strategies to improve classroom and school environments, to move educators to intentional best practice, and to improve student achievement.
Valuable for new and experienced teachers, teams, leads, mentors and administrators (K-12), CE Credits Online courses are available for continuing education credit and post-baccalaureate academic credit.
These online courses are self-paced and convenient for busy educators. You can work anytime, anywhere, 24/7, as your schedule permits – no commuting, no missed classes and no dress code. The course format is engaging and user-friendly. Courses are fully-administrated with one-on-one asynchronous instruction and unparalleled customer service and technical support. The courses incorporate job-embedded exercises and extensive video modeling for immediate classroom impact, maximum retention, and reinforcement of the techniques and strategies learned.
- Giving Directives That Students Will Follow
- Stopping Disruptive Behavior
- Conducting the Parent Conference
- Today's Classroom: Foundations of and Current Trends in Education
- Implementing Peer Coaching to Improve Teaching and Learning
- Differentiating Instruction in the Classroom
- How to Read and Write in Math
- Teaching English Language Learners (ELL): An Introduction
- ELL Reading: Teaching Strategies for K-12
- Content-based Instructional Strategies for ELL
- Developing Listening Comprehension in English Language Learners
- ELL Language Assessment & Related Issues in the K-12 Classroom: An Introduction
- Transforming Instruction with Interactive Whiteboard Systems, An Overview
- Transforming Language Arts Instruction with Interactive Whiteboard Systems
- Choice Theory in the Classroom: Where Every Student Can Succeed
- Maximizing Engagement of All Learners
- Supporting UDL & the Common Core Standards with Interactive Whiteboard Systems
- Building Capacity for Effective Reading Instruction through Collaborative Inquiry
- Classroom and Behavior Management Strategies that Work
- Nimble Transitioning: Integrating Response to Intervention, Professional Learning Communities and Differentiating Instruction to Improve Teacher Effectiveness and Student Outcomes
- A Mindful Pedagogy: Strategies for Creating Compassionate and Purposeful Learning Spaces
- Developing Students' Mindfulness Practice to Support Engagement, Self-Regulation, and Achievement
- ABCs of Virtual Teaching
- Advocating for Students: The Special Education Process and Beyond
- Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners