Costs: Tuition, Room & Board
August 2-11, 2020
Arcata, Calif. USA
For U.S. residents: $1,500
The fee includes:
- 7 Private Lessons
- 6 Master Classes
- North Coast Piano Competition
- 5 hours Theory and Accompany Classes
- Lecture on Auditions to U.S. Music Schools and Conservatories
- Studio Classes
- Final Concert
- Room and Board
- University Facilities
- Practice Rooms
- Sightseeing Tour
- Shuttle Bus
A discount of 10% on the tuition costs will be available to additional children of families sending more than one child to the festival.
For non-U.S. residents, please contact:
Mr. Dahao Guo (Darryl)
Director of Perfect Pitch Global Arts (PPGA)
Co-Director of North Coast Piano Festival (NCPF)
China: +86 13654086667
Room & Board
Single occupancy: $747 (includes 9 nights, 3 meals daily starting with dinner July 29 and ending with lunch August 7)
Double occupancy: $657 (includes 9 nights, 3 meals daily starting with dinner July 29 and ending with lunch August 7)
Festival students are housed in residence halls on the campus. Students are separated on different floors by gender, and supervised by male and female dorm monitors who enforce the nightly curfew.
The North Coast Piano Festival rules and policies conform to all laws pertaining to smoking, drug and alcohol use, as well as to regulations concerning health, safety, and environmental protection. Additional rules, such as curfews, have been established to protect student and staff privacy and safety. All rules will be strictly enforced, and willful violation can lead to immediate dismissal from the workshop without refund.
At registration, $100 secure deposit will be collected from each student. The fee will be fully refunded at check out.
Scholarships are available and they are awarded based on a combination of talent and financial need.
If you need to cancel your participation at the NCPF, an e-mail explaining the reasons for it should be send to Dr. Mineva or Mr. Guo. No phone calls will be accepted.
- If you cancel on or before July 21, 2019, we will refund 50% of the total fees.
- If you cancel on or after July 21, 2019, we will refund 70% of the total fees.
- If you cancel on or after July 27, 2019, no refund will be issued. For International Students, the U.S. visa will be revoked.
- If you are not able to attend because your U.S. visa was denied, we will collect $200 fees and the rest of the tuition will be fully refunded.
NCPF strongly recommends that ALL international students and their parents purchase “International Travel Insurance” to protect themselves from unpredictable circumstances.