100% Online Post-Baccalaureate Professional Development (PD) Courses for Teachers
Professional Learning Board offers online, self-paced semester credit courses in partnership with Cal Poly Humboldt to help teachers complete their continuing education requirements and earn salary differential.
Start the courses ANY time and complete them at your convenience, on any device. Most classes are one semester credit, except where noted.
All courses come with a FREE PD tracker to track of your PD in one convenient spot. You can even track PD that you completed at conferences and workshops!
- Academic Interventions: STEM Across the Curriculum
- Autism, ADHD, and Gifted Students: Understanding Special Learning Populations
- Blended Learning: Standards and Assessments in the Classroom
- Child Abuse and Human Trafficking: Prevention and Reporting
- Cognitive Skills: Understanding Learning Challenges
- Cohesive Classroom Communities: Understanding Mental Health, Suicide Prevention and Effective Classroom Collaboration
- Designing Visual Aids in the Classroom
- Educational Strategies for Teachers in Leadership
- Money for Classrooms: Optimizing Budgets and Utilizing Grants
- Pedagogy Essentials: Focus on Instructional Strategies and Curriculum Development
- Preparing College Ready and Career Bound Students: From Kindergarten to High School
- Reaching and Teaching Diverse Learners in an Integrated Classroom (2 credits)
- Students with Disabilities: Instructional Strategies (2 credits)
- Systemic and Phonemic Reading Instruction (2 credits)
- Technology for Student Learning: Tech Tools for Today's Curriculum
- Using Technology Safely and Effectively in Today's Classrooms
- Working with Standards for Curriculum and Assessment