International Student Payments
Cal Poly Humboldt has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make a payment from your home country. Founded by a former international student, Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
How to Make a Payment
- First, log into your myHumboldt student account to see the amount you owe.
- Next, visit Humboldt's Flywire website. Click here to be taken to Humboldt's site.
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Create your account or log into your existing Flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For bank transfers, follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone. For debit/ credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.
Flywire Customer Support Information
Phone: (617) 207-7076US Toll-Free: 1-800-346-9252 Email: support@Flywire.com Web: https://www.Flywire.com/help
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.