Language schools

We are very proud to partner with the following English language programs for entry into Cal Poly Humboldt.

If you have a student studying at one of the schools listed below, we will accept them as having met their English Language Proficiency requirement with successful completion of the program, or if they have passed a specific level. To see required proficiency levels, click here.