OLLI members become part of a learning community where they get to actively choose the types of courses they want, attend special events designed just for them and have the option of proposing to teach a course in which they have special academic or professional expertise.
OLLI Membership Benefits
OLLI membership entitles you to:
- Discounts and first priority registration on all OLLI courses.
- HSU student ID card with HSU library, database and computer lab privileges: OLLI Members can go to the HSU Library ID office to be issued an HSU ID Card. You do not need your ID card to attend OLLI courses. When you register it takes approximately 24 hours for your account to become active. When you go to the Library, bring your student ID number with you. Check the Library ID Office website for open hours.
- HSU Bookstore discounts on computers and software
- An HSU e-mail account and access to the Student Center through myHumboldt. OLLI members are issued an HSU email address as part of their membership. Once activiated, your HSU email account gives you access to the Student Center and is the main link for communication with HSU services and announcements. If you need help accessing your account, please contact the Helpdesk at 826-4357.
- The Jack Pass: Free bus rides at a discounted rate of $60 per semester for unlimited access on AMRTS, Redwood Transit and Eureka Transit System buses. NOTE: The Jack Pass is available only to those OLLI members who are registered for at least one fee-based course. Purchase your Jack Pass at the HSU Cashier’s office. [MORE JACK PASS INFO]
- Use of HSU Student Recreation Center for $58 per term and attendance of drop-in sports and activity classes at discounted price.
- Opportunity to participate in OLLI Special Interest Groups
- 20% discount on select Center Arts events sponsored by OLLI.
- Discounts with various partners and businesses throughout Humboldt County and beyond.