- Select the courses you want to take from the current Summer Class Schedule on the HSU website.
- Registration begins on April 15, 2019 for all students. Admitted students register through their Student Center. There are no appointment times during summer session. The fee is $289 per unit as of summer 2019.
- Follow the registration, fee payment and add/drop deadlines found in the Calendar of Activities and Deadlines and the Registration Guide.
- Select the courses you want from the sample listing in the Extension bulletin or from the Summer Class Schedule on the HSU website.
- Download and fill out the REGISTRATION FORM (PDF). (PDFs require the free Adobe Reader.) You may also pick up a form at the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement, or get one sent to you by calling 826-3731. If your courses have no prerequisites, you may register for Summer Session using the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement online registration form.
- If a course has prerequisites, obtain the instructor's written approval on the registration form (PDF). Registration is on a space-available basis.
- Payment in full is due at the time of registration. It is recommended you submit your registration form early while space may still be available in a course. To avoid a $25 late fee, please return your form and payment to the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement prior to the second class meeting. Fees are $289 per unit as of Summer 2019. VISA, MC and Discover are accepted.
The Summer Session program allows enrollment in HSU degree classes, provided that there is space available and prerequisites are fulfilled.
NOTE: The College of Extended Education & Global Engagement cannot guarantee you a space nor assure you will be permitted to enroll in any class. Instructor approval may be required if a course has prerequisites.
Summer Session courses taken through the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement will count in Undergraduate/Graduate units earned, grade point average and residence credit.
Disqualified students may not enroll through the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement until one full academic year elapses since disqualification.
All enrolled Summer Session students must comply with University and department policies regarding grading and student conduct.
See FEES, DEADLINES & REFUNDS for details on fees and the refund schedule for Summer Session courses.
For questions about Summer Session, call the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement: 707-826-3731.
The College of Extended Education & Global Engagement is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The office is located in the Student & Business Services Building, suite 211 (second floor) on the HSU campus.