Summer Session courses taken through the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement will count in Undergraduate/Graduate units earned, grade point average and residence credit.
NOTE: The College of Extended Education & Global Engagement cannot guarantee you a space nor assure you will be permitted to enroll in any class. Instructor approval may be required if a course has prerequisites.
Registration begins on April 12, 2021 for all students.
HSU students (matriculated students)
- Select the courses you want to take from the current Summer Class Schedule on the HSU website.
- Registration begins on April 12, 2021. There are no appointment times during summer session. The fee is $289 per unit.
- Follow the registration, fee payment and add/drop deadlines found in the Calendar of Activities and Deadlines and the Registration Guide.
- Current HSU students register for Summer Session through Student Center, and will add and drop classes through Student Center.
Other students (non-matriculated students)
- Select the courses you want from the sample listing here or from the current Summer Class Schedule on the HSU website.
- Payment in full is due at the time of registration. It is recommended you submit your registration form early while space may still be available in a course. To avoid a $25 late fee, please return your form and payment to the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement prior to the second class meeting. Fees are $289 per unit. VISA, MC and Discover are accepted.
- If the course you select has a prerequisite, a permission number from the instructor is required.
- Registration begins on April 12, 2021. Register here for Summer Session.
Disqualified students may not enroll through the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement until one full academic year elapses since disqualification.
All enrolled Summer Session students must comply with University and department policies regarding grading and student conduct.
See Summer Session fees, deadlines & more for details on fees and the refund schedule for Summer Session courses.
For questions about Summer Session, call the College of Extended Education & Global Engagement: 707-826-3731 or email.
The College of Extended Education & Global Engagement is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The office is located in the Student & Business Services Building, suite 211 (second floor) on the HSU campus.