OLLI members become part of a learning community where they get to actively choose the types of courses they want, attend special events designed just for them and have the option of proposing to teach a course in which they have special academic or professional expertise.
OLLI Membership Benefits
OLLI membership entitles you to:
- Discounts and first priority registration on all OLLI classes.
- Cal Poly Humboldt student ID card with Cal Poly Humboldt library, database and computer lab privileges: OLLI members can go to the Cal Poly Humboldt Library ID office to be issued an ID Card. You do not need your ID card to attend OLLI classes. When you register it takes approximately 24 hours for your account to become active. When you go to the Library, bring your student ID number with you. Check the Library ID Office website for open hours.
- Cal Poly Humboldt Bookstore discounts on computers and software
- A Humboldt e-mail account and access to the Student Center through myHumboldt.
- The Jack Pass: Free bus rides at a discounted rate of $60 per semester for unlimited access on AMRTS, Redwood Transit and Eureka Transit System buses. NOTE: The Jack Pass is available only to those OLLI members who are registered for at least one fee-based class. Purchase your Jack Pass at the Cal Poly Humboldt Cashier's office. [MORE JACK PASS INFO]
- Use of Cal Poly Humboldt Student Recreation Center for an additional fee per term.
- Opportunity to participate in OLLI Special Interest Groups
- 20% discount on select Center Arts events sponsored by OLLI.
- Discounts with various partners and businesses throughout Humboldt County and beyond.
Review the OLLI FAQ