From Sheila Rocker Heppe, Director & Kim Laney, Program Coordinator
Welcome to the new academic year for OLLI at HSU! We eagerly anticipate a busy semester of lifelong learning this fall. As you review this catalog of classes, please add our special events to your list of OLLI activities:
- Fall OLLI Open House: Sat., Aug. 25, 1-3 p.m. at the Sequoia Conference Center, Eureka
- Music of Our Lives: Oct. 26 & 27, Eureka
- The Georges Lamman Ensemble: Fri., Sept. 14
- What’s on Your Bucket List? New KEET TV show debuts in 2019.
- Free OLLI Brown Bag presentations and discussions beginning Sept. 10. Plan to join us for FREE every Monday in the Hospice of Humboldt conference room. We hope you will bring a friend and join us.
As always, OLLI students receive free parking for classes held at Humboldt State University. Due to thoughtful feedback from OLLI members, starting this fall, parking passes will be sent via e-mail with course confirmation reminders -- just print and place the permit on your dashboard.
The Friends of OLLI make it possible to offer special events, free presentations, low cost classes and scholarships enabling lifelong learning for everyone. We are infinitely grateful for the generosity and support of this amazing group of OLLI members. A special thank you to the OLLI Leadership Team for sponsoring the very successful $10,000 challenge grant this year. Businesses have the opportunity to partner with OLLI through sponsorships -- for more information, see the sponsorship page.
Finally, we want to thank the incredible group of OLLI volunteers who provided food and support to the adventurous participants of the Humboldt Coastal Hike. By all accounts it was a huge success.
We look forward to seeing you at an OLLI event this fall!