Dear CEEGE students, colleagues, faculty, partners and community members:
We are excited to announce that in 2022, CEEGE will begin to offer face-to-face classes again! As we transition to be back in-person, we would like to inform you of Cal Poly Humboldt’s COVID-19 vaccination and testing policies.
In order to best protect the campus community, beginning Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2021, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result will be required for any visitor over the age of 12 who accesses campus events, unless they are staff, faculty, or a student.
Attendees to events (indoors and outdoors) will have the option of showing:
- Cal Poly Humboldt staff, faculty, or student ID
- OR proof of vaccination
- OR proof of a negative test result within 72 hours of arrival.
Regardless of vaccination status or test status, all attendees age 2 and older must wear a mask at all times while on campus, except in designated dining areas while actively eating or drinking.
For up to date information on campus updates and planning, please visit the Humboldt Campus Ready website.
For questions or concerns about enrolling in courses, please contact the College of Extended Education and Global Engagement at (707) 826-3731 or email.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if my child is under the age of 12?
Your child is always welcome to visit Cal Poly Humboldt. When entering a Cal Poly Humboldt facility, inform those at the door of your child's age. Your child will be required to mask during the duration of the event if they are over the age of 2.
What can I show as a proof of vaccination?
You can show any of the following:
- Physical CDC Vaccination Card for COVID-19 or a photo/screenshot of your vaccination card
- State of California Digital COVID-19 Vaccination Record
- A printout from any state health department or physician's office with your vaccination information stated clearly
- What do I show as proof of a negative test?
- Any photo/screenshot that shows the date of the test result and the date the test was taken or a printout of an official email from a lab with the test results and testing date clearly printed.
What events does this new policy apply to?
This applies to all events on campus (both indoors and outdoors). Cal Poly Humboldt students and employees will not be required to show proof of vaccination because under university requirements, they have been either fully vaccinated or, if granted an exemption, are getting tested weekly.